Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Dress Launch for 2012!!

After four years, I am close to finally bringing my wedding dress sketches to life. I plan to launch the line of five dresses (to start) in January!

Here are the sketches of four of the designs that I am close to finishing.

Sheer detail Corset Gown


 This is a corseted dress with a sheer top with sheer cap sleeves. It will have a full tulle skirt and just be simple and beautiful.

Falling Leaves Gown
 This is the falling leaves wedding gown. It is detailed with hundreds of hand stitched leaves in muted tones.

Neapolitan Gown
This is the Neapolitan dress. It's just a hair shorter than a tea-length wedding dress and has petals of pink and brownish-pink coming out of the bottom.

Champagne and Roses Dress
 This is my Champagne and Roses gown. It has a corseted top with off-the-shoulder bands of chiffon in dusty pink. The skirt is champagne satin with dusty pink chiffon draped around the sides and over the train.


And there is one more that I'll leave as a surprise for the big debut. I am SO excited to finally be finishing this side of my work and be able to start offering them to brides.